Modification of course dates, schedules and location
Studio XP reserves the right to change the course location at the start of or during the session. Should this happen, students already registered will be notified as soon as possible. If a student cannot participate because of a change in schedule, they will be reimbursed.
Reimbursement policy in the event of cancellation:
- Before the activity starts, all fees will be reimbursed, except for a $50 administration fee.
- Until the 3rd course, students will be obliged to pay to the prorated amount of classes taken plus a $70 administration fee.
- After the 3rd course, it is no longer possible to be reimbursed for classes, except in the case of a major event, at the discretion of the management.
- To be reimbursed, you must notify us in writing at email@example.com. Note that cancellation is activated on the date the email is sent.
- We reserve the right to cancel an activity if the number of participants is insufficient. Should this happen, all students will be fully reimbursed.
- Late payment, postponement, changing payment method, credit card denied: $20
- Excessively late payment: Exclusion from course
Absences and lateness
Absences affect everyone. A student must inform us of any absence or late arrival via the portal so the teacher can reorganize their class. Any missed courses will not be reimbursed. Repeated lateness may result in the student being expelled from class without reimbursement.
Discipline and attitude
Studio XP reserves the right to expel a student for any of the following reasons: disruption, behaviour detrimental to the group, repeated lateness or absences, or ongoing lack of participation.